Ijaf
Friday, 14 September 2012, ϟ


It's just a fact!
Lama dah tak menggedik dekat sini.Sibuk sangat kan?haha.
Sibuk sangat kaa?No makna lol.I just don't know what to talk about.
I'm friggin crazy now.Yeap,yaa sometimes i felt like errr. -.-
Duhhh,just act normal but the thing is it's not cool.
Yeahh,it's not cool when some people fighting.
Idk wht the problem is.Daybyday weirder and weirder.
I can't even imagine wht will happen in the future.
There's a human being,in my story they were always have a dog fight.
And know i understand,people always like that,no matter wht.
No matter what happen to dis world,people will always be.
They fight of about the small thing,even smaller than ant.
Even me sometimes,is the same,yaah that's right.xD
It's really not a big deal.
Some relationship is like tom and jerry.
They tease each other,knock down each other,
irritate each other but can't live without each other.
Yeap!that's how the world spinnin' over billion years.
Rofl,i'm just counsel myself,to be more mature.
Maybe i'm not perfect enough to say this,but don't fight anymore people :)
Peace yaaww!

p/s sorry for dis suck post,my fault

new past